Here are the European football multiple tips for Saturday 26th September 2009. The following 8 selections are to be placed in low stakes multiple bets of the number of your choice – i.e. choose 6 for an accumulator, or any variation you like. The selections are based upon our systematic approach which weighs up recent form, home/away bias as well as running through likely match outcomes. However, football, while following general rules, can often result in the better side losing, hence the stress on small stakes on soccer multiple bets.
- St Mirren v Celtic (Backing Celtic @ 1.32) WON
- Portsmouth v Everton (Laying Portsmouth @ 4.74) WON
- Lecce v Mantova (Backing Lecce @ 1.57) WON
- Huddersfield v Stockport (Backing Huddersfield @ 1.54) LOST
- Wigan v Chelsea (Backing Chelsea @ 1.29) LOST
- Tottenham v Burnley (Backing Tottenham @ 1.31) WON
- Fulham v Arsenal (Backing Arsenal @ 1.52) WON
- Malaga v Barcelona (Backing Barcelona @ 1.25)
This multiple, on Betfair, pays £24+ for a £2 stake.